Mommy Finds – Lil Twinkies Teething Jewelry
It’s the story of a parent’s life: you look on as your child grows and learns, knowing that although you love them to bits, you’re powerless to shield them from the growing pains of life. Cutting teeth doesn’t seem like such a big deal until you have a teething baby in your house
I know what it’s like to wish there was something you could do to help. Their pain is your pain! But as with so many things in a toddler’s world, teething is a battle they must get through on their own.
One of the ways you can give your child a little help is by offering them something to chew on. We’ve taken a bite out of the vast market to find some real solutions for your baby’s pain and bring you the best teething toy currently available.
What happens with a teething ring or teether is that you give it to your child, and he drops it on the floor within seconds. Then you need to wash it before you can give it back to him, only for him to drop it again. This becomes a never-ending game of drop-and-pick-up I’m sure you’d rather not play.
Teething Jewelry with toy holder and clip can offer a more sanitary option to handheld teethers and can sooth our little one.
Good thing is, I found the teething jewelry of Lil Twinkies.
Li’l Twinkies was established in the year 2018 founded by RGN Dynamic Distributors Corp.
- The material: Non-Toxic food grade silicone, easy to clean, Stain resistant and high-heat resistant.
- Non-toxicity: BPA and Phthalate Free, No Bisphenol, Non-Corrosive.
- Designs – Stylish and have a multiple colors and texture to improve baby’s virtual stimulation.
Maintenance according to packaging:
- Wash in warm water every after used.
- Wash in soapy water, rinse thoroughly with clean water, dry thoroughly.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or any source of heat.
- In addition, I suggest to sterilize it first before use.
I’m a sucker for all things natural and organic. I love the idea of chemical-free alternatives for my little one, and when that alternative looks as beautiful as some Lil twinkies Jewelry do, I’m even more interested.
This jewelry is not just getting physical relief to my daughter but soothing my baby with an all-natural painkiller.
Babies as young as two months can start the early stages of teething, but almost all babies are done by the age of three years. Offer teething solutions when you notice your baby start to cut teeth or chew on things of their own accord. You know your baby and you’ll know when the discomfort of teething is starting to get to them. If you plan to use a teething jewelry that your baby wears, it might be a good idea to get them used to wearing it before they start teething, so they’re comfortable with having it around their necks.
- Alternatives: you can always find fabric for them to chew on, apply ice to the gums.